Sunday, November 15, 2009

A move

Growing older brings new things leaving old ones behind with an exception of a few carried along and I feel it everyday. Looking behind makes me realize how much I have changed so far. The changes are manifold. The basic nature has not changed but has started to get solidified. I do not have the same vision I used have. I better say, I did not have any vision before. A blind man does not see anything, forget vision. Now, the eyes have started to open, although things look blur at the moment but it is beyond doubt that I can see the path. A character defining me seem to be emerging. Though not at full speed yet, the journey has begun and I am going wherever it takes me.

I clearly see the obstacles and I have no idea how I am going to handle them. Kali will figure some way out for me. I can feel it.

No comments: